- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length [mm] x Width [mm]: 44x44
- Dial Color: Black
- Material: Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Clasp: Safety Fold Over Clasp with Push Button
- Type: Automatic, Calendar
- WR200/20Bar/666ft (Swimming, Marine Sports)
A design tribute to Bulova’s acclaimed ‘70’s Oceanographer diver watch powered by a self-winding mechanical movement. Stainless steel screw-back case with screw-down crown, black/red unidirectional bezel, black three-hand dial with luminescent markers and date feature, box sapphire crystal with blue anti-reflective coating, stainless steel bracelet with double-press fold-over buckle closure, safety bar and extender, and water resistance to 200 metres/666 feet.
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
For over 135 years, Bulova has stood proudly in the vanguard of American innovation. A pioneering force in the industry since opening a small store in Lower Manhattan in 1875, Joseph Bulova transformed how watches were worn and how time was perceived.