- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length [mm] x Width [mm]: 52,5x43
- Dial Color: Gold-Tone
- Material: Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Clasp: Deployment Clasp with Push Button
- Type: Automatic
- WR100/10Bar/333ft (Swimming, Marine Sports)
Gold-tone stainless steel case features an open aperture gold dial and gold-tone hands and markers. Exhibition caseback offers a glimpse of the Miyota 8N24 21-jewel automatic skeletonized movement. The gold-tone stainless steel bracelet is finished with a deployant buckle with pushers. The watch features a flat mineral crystal and water resistance to 100 metres.
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
For over 135 years, Bulova has stood proudly in the vanguard of American innovation. A pioneering force in the industry since opening a small store in Lower Manhattan in 1875, Joseph Bulova transformed how watches were worn and how time was perceived.